|╚♀♥ | Cappucinno Is My Life | ♥♂╗|

hihi~ there's nth special about me. just a normal person. sumtimes like to fool around, talking nonsense... well, u guys can call me kelvin. i'm not a tall guy, but not tat short. i like to draw but my drawing suxx. I found my love 1 and i love her very much. i love my dogs, i love blue and i love my family too ^^...

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Valentine's Day Card <3

Wooo~
Thanks Darling~ Muassk~
Thanks for the Valentine's Day Card that u made for me
I really like it even though I received it late
I'm sorry cause I didnt even give u anything on that day
I hope that the time can turn back and I'll buy a lot of things to you for sure
I also hope that you're beside me now
So that I can hug u tight tight in my chest

In the card
U wrote bout the day before Valentine's Day
I know we shouldn't argue with each other because of
*HIM*
But I really can't stand it
That's why I only will say it out~
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings on that day
I'm sorry~ =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home