|╚♀♥ | Cappucinno Is My Life | ♥♂╗|

hihi~ there's nth special about me. just a normal person. sumtimes like to fool around, talking nonsense... well, u guys can call me kelvin. i'm not a tall guy, but not tat short. i like to draw but my drawing suxx. I found my love 1 and i love her very much. i love my dogs, i love blue and i love my family too ^^...

Monday 16 February 2009

I miss HER =X

It's been 2 days after Valentine's Day
I hope it's Valentine's Day everyday
So that I can always see my darling

It's been 30 hours after we said goodbye
I hope we could never say goodbye
So that I can always see my darling

For now, I can just miss my darling
Sms her, call her
But can't even see her xP
I really hope the time will stop at the moment both of us meet
Just wanna say that I miss U xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home